Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's been awhile....

So, I've hit the point where I'm honestly just not sure what to write about anymore.  I have been busier than ever and really haven't had the time to research/blog.  I know that isn't an excuse but it is what it is!

On a better note...I have reached my first goal weight of 140 lbs!
To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's because I haven't really been drinking alcohol.  It really does make a huge difference....the only week I didn't lose weight was the week where I drank that weekend.

Hopefully in the next week or so, I will get back on here more.  I feel like I've started to develop a routine in the gym...which may not be the best thing.  It really is good to switch up your workouts often!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that I don't drink that much anymore that I lost some weight. It is nice isn't it?

    ReplyDelete