Monday, January 30, 2012

January Recap

Since tomorrow is the last day of January, I figured I should recap how this month has been for me.  I've stuck with my healthy lifestyle for 33 days now! And I've been working out for about 4 weeks (3x/week).

When I first weighed myself (on Jan 4 in workout clothes)...I weighed 146 lbs.  Now, I am 141.5 lbs.  First thing in the morning, without clothes on, I am around 138.6 lbs.  But since I set my goals based on the 146, that is what I am counting.  I am 1.5 lbs away from my first goal weight!!!

I also saw someone today who I haven't seen since the new year and she told me I looked really good and like I've lost weight. She really has no idea how happy that made me!!!

So far, I am really proud of myself.  I am on my way to living a much healthier lifestyle.  I haven't made that many drastic changes and I am extremely happy with where I am.  I've also noticed that I haven't been having the afternoon crash lately.  Between eating right and working out, I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level.

Goodbye January, Hello February!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment