Sunday, January 8, 2012

Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse

As I was researching Health and Fitness topics, one thing that really intrigued me was doing a cleanse.  Having never done one before and not knowing much about them, I didn't really want to spend hundreds of dollars trying one.

Then, I came across this cleanse.  It seemed very easy and for only $5, what did I have to lose? Because I had been sick for the past few days, I decided to wait until today to begin the cleanse.  The only thing you have to do is mix 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar with 8 oz of water and drink before every meal.  It is supposed to help cleanse your body and curb your appetite.



The article made it seem like this vinegar would taste TERRIBLE.  And knowing it was vinegar, I prepared for the worst.  But, because it is so diluted...it really is not that bad.  Would I drink it just for fun? No. But if I feel that the cleanse really does work, I might be trying this cleanse much more often.

I am very excited to keep you updated on how my appetite is compared to normal.  Right after drinking it, I didn't want to look at any food (but that might just be because I drank vinegar water first thing in the morning :-p!)

Now, I am off to eat breakfast, get ready for the day and head off to the local Farmer's Market!  Hopefully I come back with some good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. It was too hard to do on days when I had work...
    I have next Friday off, so I'm going to try it during my 3-day weekend! I was reading an article recently about all of the other health benefits (but you would have to do it every-day...I'm not so sure about that!)

    http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/the-benefits-of-apple-cider-vinegar/

    ReplyDelete