Monday, January 30, 2012

Awesome Cookie Recipe

About a month ago, I bought a box of instant oatmeal hoping to make shakes with them.  Shortly after this, I realized we don't have a blender.  So the box has been sitting there ever since.  On Saturday, I decided to make oatmeal cookies!

I started with this recipe and then added dark chocolate.  First thing I decided to do was double the batch....BIG MISTAKE. It seriously made like 10 dozen cookies. I actually have about 3 dozen still in cookie dough form in my fridge because I got sick of baking after 72 cookies....

My only addition: adding about 6 oz. of dark chocolate morsels

These cookies are seriously to die for!  They are so moist and yummy! When I make them again, I think I will substitute some ingredients for healthy options from this list.


No comments:

Post a Comment