Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Future Me



I just found a GREAT way to make sure I keep my healthy lifestyle going.  Well maybe not make sure I keep doing it, but a great way to get motivation to start up again if I fall off the bandwagon.

If you go to this website: http://www.futureme.org/ you can write a letter to yourself, in the future.  You can set it up for any date...1 year, 5 years, 10 years, anything.  I think it is a really great way to make sure you've done the things you've always wanted and possibly keep yourself in check.

If you always said you would go to Paris when you were 30...send yourself an e-mail for when you're 29.  Sometimes we forget what things were once really important to us....who better to remind you than the person who found it the most important.

For now, I just wrote myself one for 2013...but who knows, maybe I'll write more!  I really love this idea and I hope some of you write a letter to yourself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment