Friday, January 6, 2012

"'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes." - Thoreau

This is what I have felt like for the past 48 hours....


I absolutely HATE being sick! (But I did not mind cuddling up in bed with my dog and watching the food network for the last two days!)

It was disappointing to not be able to go to the gym today, but I know that I need a lot of rest in order to fight this cold.  Since I wasn't able to make it to the gym, I made sure to keep eating healthy.


Eating healthy is a huge part of losing weight!!  Even with regular exercise it is very hard to lose weight when you are treating your body as a garbage disposal.

My side dish to tonights dinner (whole wheat spaghetti with marinara sauce...I was feeling lazy!)
Cauliflower Poppers (Recipe) :





No comments:

Post a Comment